Farm Bureau Membership

From: Meseika, Raymond V [AMSTA-AR-QAA] (meseika@pica.army.mil)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 10:51:10 EST

     The Farm Bureau membership varies greatly from state to state. In NJ
it's $100 for an associates membership. I had a lot trouble finding it
until I looked up the Department of Agriculture.

      I sent my check out on Saturday, I'm not sure I'll be a member for 1
month by the time my Dak arrives and still qualify for the $1000 rebate. Is
there anyone at Dodge that I can complain to and get both rebates?

      Soon to be Dakota owner (2-4 weeks) Black on Mist Gray loaded and V-8
with 5 speed.

Ray Daddy Long Legs