Re: 2 quick questions -Reply -Reply

From: mike d. (Michael Z-Sykes) (msykes@su.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 18:51:55 EST

naw, I'm talkin' about foggies =) I'm runnin' H4's, don't want them to
burst,, that wouod seriously suck

-mike d.

>>> jim miller <jmiller@texnet.net> 03/28/99 10:25pm >>>
Don't do this on veichles that use a single lamp for high and low beam.
Chevys may use a different bulb for high and low beam. You will
overheat the
bulbs and burn them out much faster and they may even burst.