Re: B&M products

From: Gary Pinkley (gapinkley@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 21:53:24 EST

The device you are referring to is to improve the shifting of the
transmission. Unlike the Fords and Chevys, Chrysler doesn't use a full
electroninc transmission, so such 'piggy-back" devices won't work. You have
to go into the tranny and play with the springs and valves.
-Gary Pinkley
97 Really Red Dak