armor all paint protectant

From: Drew Schofield (droopie@midsouth.rr.com)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 22:03:04 EST

Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 17:25:47 EST
From: WM96@aol.com
Subject: DML: Anybody use Armor Plate??

Does anyone on the list use Armor All's Armor Plate Paint Protectant?
It's
supposed to be a type of polish or wax that you just spray on and wipe
off.
Normally I would be pretty skeptical, but Armor All is a pretty well
reputed
company. Lemme know what you think about it.

Will

--

I use it on my bumpers and front air dam. I don;t know if I trust it on my black paint tho! It is easy to apply and doesn't leave too much of a haze, so if you miss some of it, it doesn't show.

Drew Schofield Visit my web page at http://www.angelfire.com/tn/page4drew