Mercedes spank

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 22:40:13 EST

With the nice weather around here this past weekend, I was out cruise
around in the R/T. I was in a small ritzy town not to far from where I
live and just in front of me was a CLK230 Kompressor Cabriolet, it was
getting froggy with a Boxster. The Porche blew him off and made it
thought he next light. I pulled up next the Mercedes and let him hear
what real horsepower sounds like. The light turned green and I must of
jumped him by about a car length. It was a short distance to the next
light and I didn't get over 60. At the next light the proud Mercedes
owner hung back and wouldn't pull up next one bad black mopar....

--
Mike Williams -- VP Mid-Michigan Mopar Enthusiasts
99 Blk R/T cc