Rising Gas Prices

From: Randy Fox (foxra@nad.adventist.org)
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 22:44:52 EST

Thought you'd all like to know that rising gas prices don't matter (in
fact it's good)
if you are in commodities trading. In the last three weeks, if you had
invested $3,000
(but only actually risk $1,400) you could have profited over $5,000 and
kept your
original investment of $3,000. So you'd actually have $8,000, or 267%
profit in
only 3 weeks. That kind of money makes a nice dent in the bank loan or
a whole
bed-full of performance goodies :o). Whichever you prefer.

Randy
'98 FR CC R/T