Removing a spray-on bedliner?

From: Randy Fox (foxra@nad.adventist.org)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 00:13:26 EST

When you figure out how to remove a spray-on bedliner, you let
the rest of us know. Okay?

I think what you meant to say is that you were considering upgrading
to the spray-on bedliner so you didn't have to remove the plastic
bedliner a couple times a year just to ensure your bed wasn't rusting.

Yes, I did that twice during the 3 years I had my chevy S-10 truck.
It was only used for light hauling, but the painted surfaces were just
like brand new. If you bought the truck used, someone might have
put the liner in just before selling it, to hide nasty scratches and
dents
and rust :o(. In that case, you may not be so lucky.

Randy
'98 FR CC R/T