Re: Need help in finding a driver side mirror

From: bmbl-b1@home.com
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 19:59:36 EST

Justin
Try heavy Metal Auto Wreckers in Trouchu (45 minute drive east of Olds)
the guy there specializes in mopar parts, mostly older muscle cars and
Dodge/Fargo trucks. I have purchased Challenger and Super Bee parts from
him and found his prices quite reasonable. The owners name is Tim and if
he doesn't have it he might be able to help you locate one.

Dave T.
99 Solar Yellow Sport CC 4x4
Calgary AB.

Justin Bouillet wrote:
 Hi all!
 I was the unfortunate victim of vandalism over the weekend. Some jerk
ripped off the my driver side mirror to my `87 Dakota. I have been
phoning around to all the local junkyards and so far haven't found
anything. I called the dealerships here in Calgary, AB, and they want
upwards of $150 CDN for it. I don't want to pay that kind of money.
Any one know where I could locate a black, 5x7, driver side mirror with
the steel base for an 1987 Dakota? I'm looking to spend at most $60
CDN.(approx. $40 US) I hope there is a used one out there that is
within that price range.