Re: Re: : Colorado/Kansas Meet--Attn Glen R.

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 07:44:08 EST

From:Tim>magnum318@bewellnet.com

 I thought of the Mopar Nationals, but last year I went to the Thunder
Mountain Truck Fest and I had a blast running against other trucks. I got to
know a couple of brothers who had the little Ram 50's that had 350's in
them, and my et's and mph was better than theirs. Also with this meet you
ONLY see trucks and race against trucks--instead of trying to go up against
a 600 hp hemi and wondering if you made enough mods to beat them.(at least
for the first 2 feet) ANYWAY mark your calender for AUGUST 1st,'99 for the
THUNDER MOUNTAIN TRUCK FEST---I'll be there