Re: MPG 318

From: Tim (magnum318@bewellnet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 08:25:03 EST

From:Tim>magnum318@bewellnet.com

My '95 when it was stock got around 13 to 14 in the city and 20 to 21 on the
open road. Modified with open air cleaner,AC Rapid fires(gapped at .040),
Taylor 8mm wires,180 stat,self ported TB,hard shell tonneau cover,and
225x70x15 tires on the stock directional chrome rims, I now get 14.7 to 15
in the city(foot out of go-pedal) and 23 to 24 on the road at 75 to 85
mph---Hope this helps on your V-8