Re: DML:Mopar Performance wires

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 14:48:32 EST

<< I have a nice set of 7.5mm Mopar Performance wires that were originally
 ordered for a V-8. I received these from a friend and want to know if there
 would be any problem putting these on my 6er? Do I need any special tools to
 get them on or off? And I am assuming I have to remove the throttle body to
 get to the distributor, correct? Please reply ASAP, as I am going to attempt
 this after I am done washing and waxing the dak.

This is similar to what I did on my 93 V6 when I added a set of MSD 8.5MM
Super Conductors meant to be put on a 94-97 V8 Ram. I just had 2 left over, no
biggie. All I had to do is to remove the air cleaner assembly/housing on my
93. I wouldnt imagine you would have to remove your TB. Just pull the old ones
off one by one and replace it with a new one, make sure you push them on all
the way. Be sure to use alot of dielectric grease on both the spark plugs and
the distributor cap. No special tools needed at all. Good luck
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6