Need help! Front Pass. Headlight Assembly..

From: boydmcguire@mindspring.com
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 16:40:49 EST

Hey all,
    I drove to school about a week or so ago, and then went to the movies
that night, and I chose the closest parking places. I was between a 4duh and
a Chevy(both trucks) Well, when I was washing the car the next day, I
noticed my passenger side headlight was smashed in!! Augh! Anyway, Im
looking for a passenger side full headlight assembly for my 93, anyone know
of a good place to get one or have one? Thanks in advance.

Blake
'93 LE Silver/White
4x2 Auto
5.2L 318cu V-8