What's a spank?, was: My truck will do anything! -Reply

From: David Henry (dhenry@advdata.net)
Date: Tue Mar 30 1999 - 22:40:06 EST

I would say that it depends. If your still hard on the gas and racing, you
loose. If you let up at 75 (probably past most speed limits anyway) you
win since you had him until you shut it down. Probably would help any
argument anyway since he can't say he beat you if you had him until you let
off the gas.

David Henry '94 CC 4x4 318 5Spd in MI