SO. CAL. DODGE TRUCK SHOW

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 00:47:58 EST

Hey all west coast DMLers,

What was going to be the So. Cal. Dakota Show has now turned into the So.
Cal. Dodge Truck show. Due to a poor response from Dakota owners (only 25 or
so), we are opening up the show to all Dodge trucks. This includes the Rams,
Durangos, and even post 71 Dodge trucks. We only have space for about 75
trucks. We would love for the majority to be Dakotas, so we need more who
are interested. We are looking for someone with a Shelby Dakota in the area
to show off. Sign up at my website, if you have not already. We have a
couple of vendor spaces left, so if you know anyone interested, please tell
them.

Take care,

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com