Re: RE: E-way R/T spank

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 10:31:37 EST

In a message dated 3/31/99 10:23:33 AM Eastern Standard Time,
dakota_59_rt@yahoo.com writes:

<< I bought the RT for the whole
 package, looks, engine, speed, and HANDLING. Just
 wanted to let people know that just because some of us
 have RTs, it doesn't mean we think we have some type of
 supertruck. >>
Oh, without out a doubt the R/T is superior in many ways. I didnt mean to
start anything by my post. I spank those that want to be spanked, and he did!
My dak is a 95 5.9 5 spd with a few mods so I know I can beat just about any
R/T. I just thought I would share my spank story with and like the rest of
the DML. Sorry to step on any toes!
Eric