Re: Armor-all Armor-plate

From: RCPL-VAN CNIWR (RCPL-VAN_CNIWR@van.reid-crowther.com)
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 12:25:53 EST

     This is in response to the person asking about this product. I used
     this on my black Avenger, and it works great to hide swirl (until you
     wash the car and it comes off), but it leaves streaks that will drive
     you nuts! 15 min. my ass!! It took over an hour of buffing to try and
     remove the streaks, but no dice. As soon as you get rid of one,
     another one appears. Very frustrating. If you have a flame red, green,
     intense blue or anything other than black, try it. Otherwise, don't
     bother. Just my .02

     Chad Niwranski
     99 R/T CC Black/agate
     Abbotsford, BC