Re: Re: Body Lifts

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 13:17:40 EST

It partly defeats the purpose of the shock sensor. However, so does
installing a brush/Grill Guard but they don't say anything about those.
(Go figure)

I normally (for safety) also disconnect the fuses for the airbag(s) when
"playing around". (Don't want them going off when I hit a branch...)

At 09:16 AM 03/31/1999 -0800, you wrote:
>I was reading up on body lift kits and apparently your not supposed to use
>them on vehicles equiped with air bags. Anyone know why???
>
>Jason
>

>> Hello,
>> Do you have any picture of your truck posted?
>> Thanks
>> Gery

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX