Re: Re: RE: E-way R/T spank

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 18:32:56 EST

In a message dated 3/31/99 4:33:19 PM Eastern Standard Time,
GSWillhite@ualr.edu writes:

<<
 I think
 99 % of all DML'ers with 318 5 speeds wanted to join the
 R/T class, but just could not part w/the 5 speed tranny.
 I know I'm one of them. You put a 5 speed in an R/T and
 you'll have one of (or) the FINEST sport truck ever made,
 thats "my opinion" and its not up for discussion >>

My possible future!
    The Minivan and Dak are paid off this December. The wife says I can get
another new vehicle when she does so Im thinking of going the R/T route. The
possible plan is to buy from Ma Mopar an NV3500 when it comes in! Sell the
current Dak and go to work on the R/T!! If I can put a 360 in an older dak, I
can put the correct tranny in an R/T! Wouldnt that be nice!
Eric