Dodges answer to the new computers for the 97+

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 18:35:48 EST

Copied fromthe Dodge truck Newsgroup:

------------------------- From: lagnaf@canada.com (lagnaf@canada.com)

I emailed Mopar Performance re: the availability of the '97
Performance SBEC. Here's a transcript:

--------------- cut here ---------------
Hi folks!I've noticed that you advertise a performance computer for
the Magnum series of engines for 1992 to 1996, as well as 1998. I own
a 1997 SS/T, and would LOVE to throw a Mopar performance SBEC on the
5.9, but to date there has been no news of a perf. computer for the
'97s. Are there any plans to produce a performance computer for the
'97 Magnums, and if so, what is the ETA?Thanks in advance!!!

-John

OUR ANSWER:
  The 1997 high performance computer has been held up by the E.P.A. At
this time there is no ETA.

Thank you for choosing Mopar Performance Parts, Please visit our
website again soon at:http://performanceparts.mopar.com

Charles Smith