Re[2]: DML:(Tom) Nuts on a Stick? was OEM Genuine Dodge Part

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 21:57:33 EST

OK, I'll take it easy on you this time... One more slip-up and Greg gets
the phone #! MWAHAHAHAHA!
T.

Subject: Re: DML:(Tom) Nuts on a Stick? was OEM Genuine Dodge Part
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 3/31/99 9:16 PM

fawcett@uism.bu.edu wrote:

> Your not well, Bob. Keep it up and I'll have to call that special number
> your wife gave me... You know the one --it activates the shock collar
> your supposed to be wearing at all times. :-)
> Tom

_________________________________ > Subject: Re: DML:(Tom) Nuts on a Stick? was
OEM Genuine Dodge Parts..
> Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
> Date: 3/31/99 7:04 PM
>
> Tom,
> Nuts on a stick? Do you know what they call "nuts on a lug"?..... Lugnuts!
> "nuts on a wall"? Wallnuts! What about "nuts on a chin?????????
> Bob
>
> fawcett@uism.bu.edu wrote:
>
> > Hmmmm... I must have gotten lucky with my skid plates. Everything I
> > needed was in the box. The tow hooks were another story... I got the
> > right bolts for the hooks but the nuts for the smaller bolts were the wrong
> > size as were two of the washers. I also had to use a dremel on one of the
> > "nuts on a stick" 'cause they welded the stick on wrong.
> >
> > Good luck.
> >
> > T.

Parts...Pfff > f f f tttt :(
> > Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
> > Date: 3/31/99 3:00 AM
> >
> > OK here's the deal. I order 4 different GENUINE Dodge parts for my 4X. Front
> > skid plate, transfer case skid plate, fuel tank skid plate, and genuine high
> > dollar front tow hook kit. I pick 'em up at the dealer today and am gonna
> > start to install 'em after work. I start with the front skid
> > plate...directions say install cross member mounting brackets. Dig through
the > > box a couple of more times.....NO MOUNTING BRACKETS. So on to the xfer
case > > plate. It's only one flat piece and 4 bolts and clips. Every thing is
there so > > I get it put on in about five minutes. On to the fuel tank plate.
Inventory > > that box and I got 1 extra bracket and am missing all 4 of the
mounting bolts! > > Well, let's check out the tow hook kit. It has the wrong
mounting bolts for > > the hooks!
> > Bottom line..... four items ordered and three of them are screwed up. Is
this > > the normal quality control I can expect from Dodge?

> > Chief
>
> --
> Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
> Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters
> Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Infinity
> Kappa's, MTX 275x
> Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995

NO, PLEASE DON'T DO IT. (YES I'M YELLING)