Re: Boycott Gas April 30th]

From: John Neff (jndneff@texas.net)
Date: Wed Mar 31 1999 - 23:00:10 EST

Damn good thing none of us live in Europe or any other part of the world
where gas is very commonly seen for $5.00 a gallon. Yeah, you read it right.
I'm not complaining about a thing on gas prices. Would I like them lower,
you bet, but I'm still going to buy it when it goes higher yet, and no I
will not complain about it either. I bought an uneconomical truck and knew
it when I did. We have been in Gasoline Utopia for the last two years and
prices are so low that oil companies are shutting down due to bankruptcy.
It's about time the demand for oil went back up, maybe it will save a few
jobs for other hard working Americans.
Just my .02, and flame suit on!
Soap box is now back in the closet where it belongs.

John
98 Dakota (Big Blue Gas Hog) CC 4X4 Sport with 5.2L of gas guzzling power
with Mopar headers attached to a low efficiency automatic transmission