RE: Re: JBA Y-pipe group buy

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Thu Apr 01 1999 - 10:48:00 EST

Thomas,
You are right. For the R/T, you actually get two pipes. They are not Y'd
together. Both mopar and JBA use the same headpipe design, but for the non
R/T, they are joined before the single inlet cat. for the R/T, they are not
since they join in the cat. The same goes for the Mike Leach headers/Y
pipe/headpipe config as well! I got some pics of the R/T headpipes in
chrome and ceramic,(sitting next to the stockers) but I need to scan to
post.... Ill see if I can get it done this weekend.
BKB