Re: JBA Y-pipe group buy

From: David Henry (dhenry@advdata.net)
Date: Thu Apr 01 1999 - 20:58:34 EST

I could be interested. Here's my current situation. I need to do some
fender trimming and a body lift, swap gears and other fun stuff. I've got
the Doug Thorley headers on my '94. If I lift the body more than 1", the
steering shaft hits the headers. I seem to have missed the last 2 group
buys on JBA headers. Is there anyone out there that wants a set of used
headers & Y pipe? If I don't find a home for my current set, then I'll
probably be forced to put the stock manifolds back on. Oops. Just noticed
the 96+. Oh well. Was going to get a custom Pipe anyway. Need to do
something soon. Someone broke into my garage and filled my Cat (High-Flow)
with ball bearings, so I'll need to put a new one of those on too.

David Henry '94 CC 4x4 318 5Spd in MI