Re: [Fwd: Boycott Gas April 30th]

From: Jeff Bara (jdbara@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Apr 01 1999 - 14:00:59 EST

Mike Crumley wrote:

> Sounds like a crock to me. I think I'll buy gas that day
> whether I need it or not :-)

I'm guessing crock as well. Why would anyone wait a whole month to
protest anyway. THAT'S a good idea. Let's pay the inflated gas prices
for another month and then get them to lower the prices. Ooooh! We'll
show them. If there was any action to be taken, it should have been
taken already.

Besides, it's hard to believe this letter, especially if it wasn't
"released at Microsoft this morning" by Kurt Vonnegut, who just happens
to be offering free shares to the next internet company that's gonna hit
the big time.

Please send me $5.

jeff

Jeff Bara