Re: Re: Re: Canadian R/T top speed

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Thu Apr 01 1999 - 15:02:17 EST

I dunno about you guys , but here in GA , and everywhere else I have been ,
there are not many smooth banked corners that I could take , or would take
at 115MPH .

Wait a minute............Talladega! Or Atlanta Motor Speedway !

Ok , maybe I was wrong :) .

At 12:49 PM 4/1/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Alot of the speed limited vehicles that I've been in do the same, not just DC
>products. Imagine taking a nice smooth, banked corner at speed and suddenly
>having the fuel shut off. FUN!!!
>
>Ryan K
>'99 R/T RC
>
>mrdancer wrote:
>
>> Wow! That is scary - I'm surprised the Chrsyler lawyers let that one get
>> by.....
>>
>> '92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
>> '84 GoldWing Interstate

Jack Hilton III

Black 1998 Dodge Dakota R/T Club Cab

Charter Pipeline......the Next Wave.....

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html