Traction set up

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 01 1999 - 15:01:15 EST

 Hey guys and gals. Someone on the list asked my how I did my style of
traction set up a while back. Well, I finally took some polaroids of it. So
if anyone is interested I can send them the pics. Its the same type set up as
the current production Ford Lightning. They work for me although some may be
concerned about the strain they put on the leaf springs. They will bend the
leafs a bit but only to a certain amount, and I have had no problem with
carrying any loads in the bed. So! If you want them, here they are, come and
get em.
Eric