Re: Re: RE: E-way R/T spank

From: Rekker21@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 01 1999 - 20:11:13 EST

gary.shook@mci.com writes:

<< I would be willing to bet that you'll have to run a GM-application clutch
 disc... the number of splines on & the diameter of the input shaft is bound
 to be different. Possibly a custom pilot bearing (or modification of the
 tranny's input shaft)... mind you I don't know what the specs are on either
 vehicle, but these details have to be worked out, too... >>
Actually, the Centerforce Clutch disk is a GM part! Thats the NewVenture
product that services both GM and Dodge truck transmissions. So Im pretty
sure the spline and diameter are the same as well.
Eric