Re: RE: E-way R/T spank

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Tue Mar 16 1999 - 01:11:30 EST

I had thought that maybe the sway bar deletion was because of the wheel and
tire combo MarkIII put on. I wondered if it was a clearance issue. BUT at
the Bastrop meet I saw another MarkIII (with same wheels and tires) that had
the stock sway bar on there.... Too bad i can't get the dealer to put one
on for free like those brake shields huh. Oh well I'm saving for an addco
bar anyway.

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
                   '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page