20" wheels and tires

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Thu Apr 01 1999 - 20:45:38 EST

At 08:33 PM 4/1/99 EST, you wrote:
>In a message dated 4/1/99 8:23:23 PM Eastern Standard Time, HEMI@charter.net
>writes:
>
>> Cool , so a 5" will not be too much , YAY!
>>

>Since the R/Ts are 9" wide with a 6 1/2" back space and the Durango Look
>alikes are 8 1/2" (If you go with the 18s) with a 5" Backspace... wouldn't
>they stick out from the wheelwells 1"? ... RICEY!
>Charles

This is true , there may be a bit of rice involved , I will have to look
into hat further ,it will be a while before I can afford em anyway .

Anyone have any idea what size 20" tire would be as close as possible to
the 255/55-17s I have now ?
I tried the DML but it gives me these off the wall sizes that don't really
exist too .

Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net

http://webpages.charter.net/hemi/jbd1.html