Welcome me :)

From: SuperNagz@aol.com
Date: Thu Apr 01 1999 - 20:52:06 EST

I just picked up my brand new 1999 SolarYellow RC R/T from my dealer
yesterday.. Dick Scott Dodge...
On a side note.. I just want to mention that my saleman, and the dealership
as a whole was just the best I have ever seen.. I was completely impressed,
and I will recommend them to anybody interested in a Dodge

I just completely love my truck already.. I am babying it SOO much.. I
haven't even taken her past 2,000 rpms yet.. but I can feel the potential, so
as soon as I break her in a little more, I'll start slowly pushing her a
little harder.
I'm also impressed at how nice it sounds... it has a very nice (yet tasteful)
heard rumble to it...

I have a few questions... I am very tight on money right now for obvious
reasons.. but I do want to slowly modify the truck over time... I wanted to
start with the exhaust and air filter upgrades.. my questions:

#1- Should I buy a complete aftermarket cat-back system... or.. will simpily
replacing the muffler with a nice Flowmaster muffler be good enuff? (for
both sound and performance) How would my truck sound with a 3 chamber
Flowmaster in place of the stock muffler?

#2- I am still looking for step-by-step idiot proof instructions on
installing a 14" x 3" K&N air filter... Can anybody who has done this to
their Dak help me out?!?

Thanks a load..

P.S. I was wondering exactly how rare my Dakota R/T is... I have seen the
production breakdown (by color and RC or CC) for the '98 R/T's.. does
something similiar exist for the '99s?

I'm guessing my combination is slightly rare... a Yellow Regular Cab R/T (oh
yeah, and with no A/C)