Whatta Day - 2 Parts

From: Jack Yates (yatesrt@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 01 1999 - 20:56:45 EST

I had my Tonneau cover and BedRug installed today, it
looks mighty damn good.
   I got the truck home to wash it, when I was done
dryin it off, I was goin in to clean the wheels. I
noticed about 8 little nicks on the front passenger
wheel, so I looked at all the others, and all 4 of em
had about 8 nicks a piece in 'em. I called the service
manager and ripped into him. I had my truck in last
monday to get aligned and get an A/C knob fixed,
anyway, I found out today that they were gettin a New
alignment machine installed and they had to take my
truck down the street to "Jim's Tire Man" to get
aligned. Turns out that Jim's alignment machine clamped
to the inside of all the wheels, hence all the nicks,
so I went down to my dealer and am gettin 4 new wheels
on Tuesday, then I went to Jim's tire man and ripped
Jim a new Arsehole, now I Get 2 free tires when I gotta
replace them! save me over $400 bones, not bad.
   Part II
I ordered the Mopar wheel Locks, and they dont fit the
R/T, I couldnt get the center cap back on when they
were installed, any hints on where I can get a set that
will actuall fit??
Thank You Kindly

Jack Yates
'99 Black CC R/T

***Oh Ya, on a side note, Coors Light brought back the
wide mouth cans, I see many of them in my future
tonight :-] WOOHOO!