Re: Increasing Payload(David & Kyle)

From: David Henry (dhenry@advdata.net)
Date: Thu Apr 01 1999 - 20:55:58 EST

I actually put them on to try to increase ride height in the slightly saggy
rear and possibly help with the axle wrap problem. They didn't really help
much with the wrap issue. I took them & the stock springs they're still
attached to off when I did my suspension lift as I had new leaves custom
built with a 4" lift in them. I didn't want 4" blocks in the back for a
few reasons, axle wrap being one of the biggies. I never did really test
them much with heavy payloads.

David Henry '94 CC 4x4 318 5Spd in MI