RE: Old question

From: The Man From Utopia (tmfu@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 01 1999 - 23:07:51 EST

> > > Hey Robert, I was kinda thinkin the same, just not sure how clean
> > > it would look.
> > > I was also thinking about a pc of flat aluim stock to go across the
> > > rail system (like the bows do) but then I'd have to use a different
style
> > > spoiler, the type where the mounts are 6-10" in from the ends. I'm
gona stop at a
> > > shop today and take a look.
> > > Thanks for the response. Bob
> >
> > Gonna start calling you "Ricer Bob" from now on....
> >
> Geeeeezzzz, Out of 150 some odd posts no one has picked on me yet. I
> thought it was too good to be true. What street is that Dak of your
> parked on? :o) When you gettin it back. Is it covered under warrentee??
> Hope so. Bob

Yeah too good to be true eh? It's in the garage now HAHA... Anyways it's in
the deepest and darkest of Linden. I'll be behind the wheel of it tomorrow
(hopefully). Yeah it still has about 10 months left...gonna do me a
favor(could use a few things replaced)?? Very much insured also....by my
friends Mr. Colt and Mr. Ruger.... ;-)

Hey did you got to the Nats page yet?????

Greg
95 DSCC v6 5spd