Re: Dealer trying to bend me over. . .(LONG)

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 00:33:11 EST

See if you can find an "easy-out" that is small enough. If you're not
familiar with an easy-out, it's a small, screw-looking thingy except that
the threads are backwards. You basically drill into the stripped screw or
bolt, then screw the easy-out into it backwards (counter-clockwise). As it
screws in tighter, it should begin to twist the stripped screw back out
(counter-clockwise). Most good tool stores should carry them.

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate