RE: Re: Dealer trying to bend me over. . .(LONG)

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 01:06:46 EST

It's a dealer. Everything is expensive and takes forever to complete. While
I was waiting in the 6 person line to "cash out", there were a lot of
unhappy customers. One guy was pissed cause he got a check engine light in
his Neon and they charged him $70 just to get the code. But they found
nothing wrong, and "couldn't duplicate the problem". Wonder how many times
they have used that one? For my part alone it was $250. The part is the
COMPLETE assembly, headlight, turn signal and housing. If anyone has
installed their clear lens they should know the housing I am talking about.
You know, the part where you have to snap the lens back into. Your truck is
the older model so it might be different.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL Instant Message = SmknDakTrk