Re: JET info

From: Alan Short (ashort@flash.net)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 12:36:10 EST

Bob H wrote:

> A >In Howells add they have JET modules for '89-'98 3.9,4.0,5.2,5.9.(add
> >info) for 209.95 for a stage 1 and 219.95 for stage 2(mine is a 2).
> >These are the cheapest prices I've ever seen, I paid 260.00 for mine
> >directly through JET.
> >Howell has a website: www.howellautomotive.com ph#304-788-5391
> > Alan S.
> >
> >Alan,
>
> Can you help me out a little? What exactly does this do and where does it
> go on the Dak? I have a 318 auto, that I will be adding a Quick D, headers,
> cat back single Gibson, Y-pipe, and Bruce TB over a period of time. Where
> does this fall in with my plans? Thanks.
>
> Bob Hardt
> Aiken,SC
> 99 Black Dakota CC 5.2 Auto
The JET plugs "inline" with your computer, intercepts certain signals
and sends them out with new settings. 4 degrees of advance for sure, as
far as the rest, I don't know. They DO work though, as long as you keep
them dry. Alan S.
P.S. Check out the archives section on the dml home page. All of these
questions get asked and answered about twice a month, it's a wealth of
info. Each post has been kept since day 1. VERY interesting . Alan S.