K&N for 97-99's

From: Martin (martindt@pacbell.net)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 14:19:17 EST

DML,
        I e-mailed K&N about filters for the 97 to 99's and here's the
response..

In the next couple of weeks we should be releasing a Generation II
intake kit
for this truck. It will be emissions legal and will give a 5 - 7 %
horsepower increase. The part# will be 57-1509 but I have no price info
yet.
 It will be a plenum over the throttle body and intake tube that leads
to the
right front. There an exposed conical filter will attach and it will be

surrounded by a heat shield.
         Thanks for asking, Rick

--
Later

Martin Tolentino 90 Laser RS-T fwd 99 Dakota R/T CC