GAS BOYCOTT & Plug Wires

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 14:02:25 EST

Whoever started this whole thing has gained some attention. On the front
page of my local newspaper, they have a fairly good sized article on the
e-mail. It also states that instead of hurting the giant oil companies, we
would be hurting the service stations more. I guess Barbara Boxer is trying
to right some sort of legislation for the mergers of these giant oil
companies. Around Ventura County, Ca, gas prices for 87 octane are around
$1.55 with Arco being the cheapest at $1.35. But Arco-Amaco has announced
they are limiting the amount of gas each station can sell based on last
months sales, so expect Arco's prices to go up a little.

I have yet to install my Mopar performance 7.5 mm wires. I need to know
which cylinder is which, since the wires have little numbers on them. I am
guessing, since I have no manual, that the #1 cylinder is the
frontmost(closest to fan) on the driver side and the #2 cylinder is opposite
of that on the passenger side. Anyone know for sure?

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL Instant Message = SmknDakTrk