Dakota almost wrecked! dakota hood against cherokee side door?

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 16:23:57 EST

Wow.. i just picked up my little sister from the middle school and i was on
my way home.. i was passing this 4 street "lighted" intersection on a green.
 i was about half way through it when a stupid high school kid in a jeep
cherokee (that also goes to my school) decides to pull a right.. slamming
on the brakes. i slide almost into the kid and his friend i swear. about
there was about 20 feet to stop. I think that tire siping did help. It was
all messed up. i was about 2 feet away from him when i just knew that i
would hit the dude (guess wat. he just froze up and stopped there) so i let
off the brakes, floor it and go into the left hand lane just in time. my
rear bumper was probably inches from his driver's side door.. driver a lil
freaked, but dakota is fine...
-Dester
PS.
picture: