RE: Cayuga International Dragway this Saturday 4/3/99 ?

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 16:21:57 EST

On April 2, Jason wrote:
>So, when and where should we meet?

Jason

As of this moment, as far as I'm aware, there are no special arrangements
to meet somewhere.

I have never been to Cayuga before. Dave has been but this was
many years ago. I would imagine that racers will have to 'register'
and get track instructions. Once that's done, I'll search for you
and Norah and Jon.

Bring your handheld CB. I would like to take a look at it. I've
seen the handhelds in Canadian Tire/Radio Shack.

My apologies ... forgot Randy. Randy Drew, where are youuuuu???

Should be a lot of fun ... see you.
Bob
Burlington, Ontario

'97 CC Sport, 5.2L, 3.55, auto.