Re: It's home!

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Fri Apr 02 1999 - 21:40:57 EST

The Man From Utopia wrote:

> Got my truck back... They replaced the timing chain, gears and tensioner.
> Also checked out my problem with backfire/popping when downshifting or
> coasting. They say I need a new PCM. Guess that justify's a call to
> MoparPerf is in order....hehehehehe....But the engine is nice and
> quiet....no more sounding like a bunch of tin cans coming down the
> street.....
>
> Greg
> 95 DSCC v6 5spd

Hey Greg, Glad you got your Dak back. Bob

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters
Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850,
Infinity Kappa's, MTX 275x
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995