Re: Wax Job - attn:Dr. Pat

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Apr 03 1999 - 15:05:52 EST

I waxed it last friday, the old fashioned way. Used ultra glaze and sealer
followed by Carnauba paste wax. Looks awesome. I only use the glaze twice a
year, carnauba every month. The weather here is downright boring; low of 76
high of 84, Sunny to partly cloudy, 20% chance of scattered showers, winds
from the ESE @ 10-15 mph, seas 3 to 5 feet. I've got it memorized. the only
time we deviate from this forecast is for a hurricane.
Dr. Pat