Re: RE:(Gegg) Dakota Spank!!!

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sat Apr 03 1999 - 19:18:46 EST

The Man From Utopia wrote:

> > I had my first magnum spank today. Driving back from an interview, went
> > well too so i am in a good mood. This guy in a 97+ red dak sport with V6
> > badges is weaving in and out of traffic trying to pass everybody. He
> > finally gets alongside me, at a red light. I looked over, this was a kid,
> > maybe 17, slumped back in the seat, basically thinking he's all bad. I
> > advanced on the red to show him i was ready. I had a decent view of the
> > other side of lights, so i had the ability to anticipate our
> > green. light
> > greens and he pulld the holeshot on me. I keep in it, finally i get
> > throught the first 2000 bog rpm and it starts to scream. What do you know
> > i'm actually catching up, by the time the tranny hit third i was about 3
> > car lengths in front of him. Talk about making my day, a great interview,
> > and spanking a 175hp truck with my at one time 125hp 88. i guess
> > all those
> > mods finally paid off. I just had to tell someone who would understand.
> > The girlfriend just doesn't get it you know. Oh and everyone have a good
> > easter.
>
> Nice spank and good deal on the interview!... Taught that little punk a
> lesson! KNow the feeling about GF's not getting it.... Now if you want a
> real contest stop by in Jersey, I'm sure that either BobN or myself would
> give you a run for your money with our MagV6's...
>
> Greg
> 95 DSCC v6 5spd

Hey you gettin me into a rumble??? I'll never forget the time my brother picked
me up "to go for a ride". We stop at some bar, walk in and he says "I got my
brother, now what are you gona do" BAR FIGHT! talk about setting me up. Easy
with me Greg I'm gettin old. Gl;ad you Daks back. Bob

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters
Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Infinity
Kappa's, MTX 275x
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995