Installed M.P. Wires, BUT. . .

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Apr 04 1999 - 21:47:25 EDT

Well, I finally got around to installing the Mopar Performance Wires. They
look nice. I ran into one problem. The wire that goes to the coil(i think
its the coil, close the fan) is connected by a whatchamacallit(you know, the
thing that keeps the wires neat and organized). All the other wires
connected to the whatchamacallit easily, but this wire connected to the coil
is attached to one of the whatchamacallit's and is locked in there. In other
words, It doesn't just snap into place like the others. How do I unclamp the
wire from this whatchmacallit? I hope I didn't confuse everyone with my
technical jargon :)

Thanks,

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com