RE: Busted Dak and Viper-truck question

From: Vladimir Ryall (vladimir@austin.rr.com)
Date: Sun Apr 04 1999 - 22:01:42 EDT

Ok, now that everyone has expressed their opinions, there may be several
paint schemes as the Dealers tried their best to come up with them. Blue
with silver was never factory produced. I have seen other Ram's with
various color schemes, they are not factory production however. I have even
seen a few Dak's trying to impersonate as Indy's and SS/T's. The Dak should
be proud to have the R/T labeling as the Ram never has, at least not yet.

Vladimir "FASRAM"
http://home.austin.rr.com/fasram/
http://www.indyram.org/