R/T on TV tonite

From: HEMI@charter.net
Date: Sun Apr 04 1999 - 22:31:40 EDT

I was just downstairs watching a special on The Learning Channel called
"Speed Demons" . It is airing between 9-10PM ET .

They were doing a bit on X-Treme sports and interviewing a guy they call
"Dr. Go-Fast" . He had his Street-Luge on some jacks and he apparently
drives either a 1998 or 1999 Regular Cab INtense Blue Dakota R/T !!

It also still had the dealer tag on it . I have no idea when the special
was taped , but I would bet that this is one of the elusive 98 Intense Blue
RC trucks .

Just a nice FYI .

Jack Hilton III

HEMI@charter.net