Re: MotorVac

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 07:18:00 EDT

O.K.

Sounds great so far.... but I have one nagging question....
Where does all that crap that is cleaned 'out' go to?

Can't imagine that it all gets burnt off & even if a good % of it does, the
burn will still leave deposits... Hmmm ??

For $60 I guess thats not toooo much $$ to worry about, especially if it
does work - or even does 1/2 what the shop owner claims.

But, 350+ cars w/out one problem or complaint ??

Like they say, if it sounds too good to be true...

Keep us posted Kyle, I'd definitely like to hear a little more about this
after you've had the treatment run on your truck.

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI
Original Text
From GRNDAK4X@SMTPGATE {GrnDak4x4@aol.com}, on 04/04/1999 4:26 PM:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE {dakota-truck@buffnet.net}

In a message dated 4/4/99 10:49:04 AM Central Daylight Time,