Re: RE: Light toys little dak content

From: brian duffey (brian.duffey@intelsat.int)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 07:05:00 EDT

Ruger SP101 - .357 Mag
or
Glock M30 - .45 ACP with integrated laser sight

Dak content:
I'd really hate to be the poor b**tard that tried to mess with a Dak at one
of the DML group meets!

Duff
'95 SLT 4x4 CC 318 4spd/OD - 3.55 LSD
MSD 6AL - MSD Blaster Coil
MSD 8.5 wires - K&N FIPK - F&B Stage I TBI
Original Text
From ASHORT@SMTPGATE (Alan Short) {ashort@flash.net}, on 04/04/1999 5:48 PM:
To: DAKOTA-T@SMTPGATE {dakota-truck@buffnet.net}

Randy David wrote:

> Well I be darned... I own the V-10 Springfield Ultra compact and a Smith
&
> Wesson Tatical 40...

GLOCK Mod.27 .40 w/night sights here. Fits in the console slot for
eyeglasses perfectly. My R/T protector. Alan S.