RE: Re: Six Grease Fittings on a 4x4?!

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gsc.gte.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 11:20:34 EDT

You don't want to pump them up like the "garage boys" do. Sudden/rapid
injection of grease will more than likely rupture the boot. Pump the grease
in slowly until you see clean grease oozing out from the edge of the boot.
Some boots have a little relief port in them, so the old grease all comes
out at one place. You want to get as much of the old grease out as you can,
replacing it with the fresh grease.
Rich - Ashburn, VA