Re: Loud Exhaust

From: John Mitchell (jmitchell@spectrumtelecorp.com)
Date: Mon Apr 05 1999 - 11:25:02 EDT

Eric / Rich,

It appears to be the stock system. The muffler was installed by Meineke, so
I'm assuming it's the correct muffler. I think you may be right about the
exhaust leak. Maybe the gaskets sealing the manifold to the pipe leaking?
Who knows.
Thanks for your feedback! This list and the people on it are the greatest.

Mitch